Here's another thing I love: Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. NILMDTS is a non-profit organization that provides families of terminally ill children with professional photographs, free of charge. Photographers nation-wide volunteer to help. We were lucky enough to have Erin Freeman of Erin-Beth Photography do a shoot for us at our house. She did an amazing job! We couldn't be more thrilled. See for yourself:





If you live anywhere near the Salt Lake area, keep her in mind for your own family's photos. She's such an amiable, sweet person and she's great with young children because she has one of her own. And, please, spread the word about Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. I can't think of a better memento to remember a child by.



14 comments:
Those are beautiful photos! I especially love the one of Meredith and Lily.
Great pictures, Mer! What a blessing to have them.
she is a great photographer and you are a what a treasure to have those pictures!! You all look great!
I am in Craig's parents Ward. Your family has been in our thoughts and prayers for many months. What wonderful examples you both are.
What beautiful photos of your family. Lily Jane is a marvelous, sweet girl.
Peggy Butler
Those photos are beautiful! I will definitely try to spread the word!
What a nice organization - that is so thoughtful. The pictures are great. I love them all - especially the one of Lily and Brady.
Beautiful photos!
Those pictures are so beautiful. What a great thing! I love all of them...especially Lily's hand wrapped around Mer's finger. So precious.
Sorry, I didn't mean to delete that comment. I just wanted to say how beautiful your whole family is, but especially Lily.
Beautiful pictures. Reading your blog has really touched me and I have to admit I started crying the other night. You guys are so positive and such great examples to me. It makes me realize I shouldn't complain about waking up in the night to feed a 9 month old or dealing with a 2 year olds fits because I have two healthy children. You have gone through so much and have been handling it beautifully. Thank you for sharing your stories and letting us see your family.
Beautiful pics! I'm glad you guys were able to capture those sweet moments!
I love the idea of that organization. Your pictures are beautiful.
Meredith...you are so sweet in your blog comment about my work....I was so honored to capture those images for you and Craig...I will never forget you guys or sweet Lily....sincerely, erin freeman
Post a Comment