They are adorable! I love Brady being "so soft" to Lily. Sweet.
That is probably the cutest thing I have EVER seen.
I love them...they are angels! Not to be cheesy, I'm being serious! They are so precious and you can just feel it! Gosh, we miss you guys!
What a sweet boy giving out those kisses. You have two really sweet kids. They are both sweethearts!
oh so cute!
How sweet! It is fun to see your cute kids together. Brady looks like he just adores his little sister.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are adorable! I love Brady being "so soft" to Lily. Sweet.
That is probably the cutest thing I have EVER seen.
I love them...they are angels! Not to be cheesy, I'm being serious! They are so precious and you can just feel it! Gosh, we miss you guys!
What a sweet boy giving out those kisses. You have two really sweet kids. They are both sweethearts!
oh so cute!
How sweet! It is fun to see your cute kids together. Brady looks like he just adores his little sister.
Post a Comment