12.04.2007

Merry Christmas from Craig

On Saturday we all went to get our Christmas tree together. It was snowing and very cold, but we didn't have far to go seeing how this year we got our tree from the Home Depot. I'm all for other people doing the dirty work. We took some pictures of the event (Brady's first time in the snow, and his first trip to get a tree) but our camera has been having some issues lately and seems to have erased all the pictures before I could upload them to the computer :( On the bright side, we do have some video of Brady's first interactions with the tree along with a special wish for a Merry Christmas from Craig.



We hope everyone is having as much fun decorating and shopping as we are.

PS to Craig's family...the train outfit picture was also erased. We'll have to get another one next time he wears it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love the singing, Craiger. So glad we all got to meet up while I was in town...that little boy of yours is darling!

pdcardon said...

I was surprised we didn't see Craig with sandals on his feet while he was wearing socks. I saw a kid riding his bike at school the other day who did the same thing. So nerdy. Nice singing, Craig. Next calling: choir chorister.

Moser Family said...

If Craig does get called as choir chorister, he learned everything he knows from me. Hey Craig, are you for hire for our next party? Keep on singing... Claire