12.06.2007

Just Like Daddy

Every Tuesday and Thursday morning I head in to work for a little while Craig and Brady have some quality play time together. This morning Craig took these pictures of Brady playing.













I should have known this day was coming. They've been watching sporting events together since we were in the hospital.





Craig and Brady watching a Red Sox/Yankees game literally hours after Brady's birth. --->

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...I love the middle picture. It's like he's saying, "What, Mom? I'm just reading this for the sports articles." Cute!

Janni said...

That's so awesome!

Janni said...

That's so awesome!

Janni said...

That's so awesome!

Janni said...

sorry, blogger kept telling me my password was incorrect and then it posted like ten of the same comment (ok, i exaggerated!)

Tyler said...

Nice job Craig. I see a future competitor in our fantasy leagues in training here. Hopefully he'll play a little better than his Dad, though. Someday I'll have a boy to teach the art of watching sports to like you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.