Our little boy is getting so big so fast! On Thanksgiving he turned 6 months old! This is a milestone for two reasons: 1) I just can't believe that he's already half way to being 1 year old. 2) We were waiting until he was 6 months old to start him on solids. Right after Thanksgiving he had a little cold and got some shots so we decided to wait a few days to introduce the new food. But yesterday was the day! On the menu: RICE CEREAL.
Overall he did a really good job. We were very impressed. Later we found rice cereal in his pants, under his chin and rubbed all over the side of his head. Then it was bath time.
5 comments:
Brady did great eating his cereal! I can't believe he's already 6 months old. They grow up so fast! I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of you guys. By the way, we have that same high chair and love it!
What a cute boy! He's a natural. We're coming up and meeting Ty and Ash at Grandma's on the Dec. 23rd for the day. Any chance you guys will be around or are you leaving for the holidays?
You guys have one cute kid! That's so fun doing the cereal...he seems to like it much more than Christopher did his first time!
Wow! I am impressed! That was an amazing first attempt! I think he's ready to feed himself. Isn't it funny what we do to our kids? Anything to make them laugh, right? You guys are great. I can't wait to see the green beans...
I have to tell you Madison has asked me to let her watch "the one where brady eats his highchair straps" probably 12 times! I am not exaggerating either! WOW what a CUTE baby! He is such a cute combo of the two of you. Our blog is carsonkandimadison@blogspot.com Link us to you and as soon as my computer challenged brain figures out how to I will do the same! We love and miss you guys. Kandi & Madison
Post a Comment