5.26.2009

Happy Birthday, Brady!


On May 22nd Brady turned 2! Time is flying. I swear he just turned one a few months ago.

Craig returned from a business trip that morning so we picked him up from the airport and drove down to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. Brady had never been there before, but he loves animals and he had a ball. He even fearlessly rode the ponies - twice. Craig walked beside him, just in case, but neither of us think he would have blinked if we'd left him to do it all on his own.



"Milking" the cow

"Addo goat!" (That's how Brady says hello)

Riding the tractor (aka, quick pose before someone catches us!)

That evening he opened presents and we all had some cupcakes. Aunt Ashley came by to play but all-in-all it was just a Craig Church Family event this year. We think Brady had a ball, though.


Happy Birthday, Brady! We're excited to see what new things you'll learn to do this year.

This is Brady at his 1st birthday (top) and 2nd birthday (bottom) in the same green highchair. Look how much taller and thinner he's gotten! The choice of treat remains the same, however.

10 comments:

grammatracy said...

What a darling 2 year old boy! So grown up...where does the time go? Brady, it looks like you had a great day...Happy Birthday!

The Robinsons said...

This just made me realize Sophie will be 2 in Aug!! Why do they have to grow up so fast. Brady looks so happy in all those pics. Especially in the Cardinals hat!

Durrant said...

Happy Birthday Brady! Looks like a fun day!

Christie said...

How fun! Brady is just too cute. And your cupcakes look delicious.

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy. I like that you showed the picture from each of his birthdays for us to compare. He is taller a little more mischevious I might add. Andrew and I LOVE Brady. We would babysit him any day and any time. I really would love it. You and Craig can have a night out. Also, your cupcakes do look delicious!

Mike & Emily West said...

BWAH!!! He is still the cutest little boy I've ever seen! Happy Birthday Brady!!!

Lynne said...

I'm loving the Card's hat. He's adorable!! Hope you guys are doing well!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Brady!! What a cute little man! Hope that you guys are doing well.

Janni said...

He's so BIG!

Clayton and Amber said...

What a sweet boy! Brady looks like he really enjoys the yummy chocolate cupcakes. They look awesome Mer! Happy #2 Brady Man!