5.12.2008

We Love the Cardons

The Cardons came up to Utah this past week to visit some family (Stephen & Jonelle Gray, who are also fantastic) and we were lucky enough to get to see them, too. On Saturday night we drove up to Farmington, where they were staying, had a fantastic dinner, hung out and played some games. My favorite part of the entire time was watching the babies play together. They were so cute! Christopher is a doll. He was jamming every time he heard any kind of music. The boys were born 5 weeks apart so they are perfect playmates.
Then

Now

Thanks for letting us hang out with you, guys! We had a blast!

5 comments:

Raeanna said...

It was so fun to see your guys! Brady is the cutest kid and so smart! I can't believe he says other words and points and everything!!! You'll have to e-mail me those pictures. You guys are awesome!

Raeanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raeanna said...

What a nice post! I can't believe how much they have grown up in just under a year. Brady-man is a stallion. Crossing his legs in mid-air... classic.

Thanks for making the trip up to Farmington. We love you guys, too.

- Paul

P.S. I don't have access to your blog, and now I'm offended. Wednesday, under the bleachers, 3:00, Highland High School, Gilbert AZ; you're going down, Craig! :)

s.calder said...

thanks for sharing your blog! it's good hear and see that you guys are doing well! PS. your haircut is really cute!!

Eric and Kailee said...

Wow! Both boys have grown up so fast. They are also the cutest boys ever. Mer... I love your hair, it's so cute and it fits your face perfectly. I wish I had guts to do something fun and different. How is Craig's job search going? Arizona?? We miss you guys.