5.30.2008

Brady is ONE!

Woosh!

Did you see that? That was the past year flying by! I'm stunned at how fast it went! Brady turned one on May 22nd. We're so proud to be the parents of such a beautiful, funny and sweet little boy! Here are some pictures from his celebrations.

8 comments:

pdcardon said...

That slideshow was awesome. I thought the best present was the shirt about the muscles. Brady is such a cute kid.

Raeanna said...

so fun! I have been waiting to see these pictures! Mer those cards and the cake look awesome! I always wanted to make a cute cake for CHristopher but maybe as a late bday i will...Brady is a doll!

kenders said...

Wow one year old already! That's exciting.

cari said...

Brady is so adorable. Sorry we couldn't make it to the party.. we were disappointed that it was on the same day that we moved to Orem. Hope you guys are doing well. Lets get together soon.

Clayton and Amber said...

Brady is so cute!!! We can't believe he is one. I love the pictures of him in his diaper and puma shoes. Those are darling. Mer, you've really showed us all up with the awesome monkey cake! So cute. And I love you hair cut Mer. We miss you guys! We need to get together soon.

Jill Lau said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday! I really love the shoes!

Dan and Marci Family said...

Looks like he had a fun birthday. I love the new kicks. good luck with your move, please call us for some help.

LeBaron Family said...

Your little boy is sooo cute!!!