Those pictures are so cute! I love the one on the bottom left. He's looking at the camera like, "What mom. What's the big deal?" What a great moment to capture!
I put an invite to my baby shower on Pines 202 because that's what it said in the ward directory. For some reason I thought you lived in the Jackson's old place...let me know if I put it on the wrong door!
Totally cute. Why do they always like the messiest foods the best? Ty won't eat with his hands though, he is OCD (seriously). He has to use a fork for everything...still messy! We need to get together before you leave!!! We miss you.
Wow! What a food lover! He looks so cute. I guess I am a clean freak...but looking at the pictures I was worried about his cute green chair...did you get the stain out???
So cute! Those are the funniest times when they get more on their face than do in their mouth! I love the pics! How did you get them in the small 4 pics? It looks super cute!
Chelsey: I did get the stain out. The highchair makers are smart and cover everything in a thing layer of plastic (or something). I used bleach and it took out the stain without ruining the chair.
Crystal: I used Picasa for the pictures. They have a collage option; I just picked "grid." Super easy.
11 comments:
Like mother, like son.
Those pictures are so cute! I love the one on the bottom left. He's looking at the camera like, "What mom. What's the big deal?" What a great moment to capture!
I love it!
Wow! That is one messy little boy. Looks he had a great time. :-)
I put an invite to my baby shower on Pines 202 because that's what it said in the ward directory. For some reason I thought you lived in the Jackson's old place...let me know if I put it on the wrong door!
Totally cute. Why do they always like the messiest foods the best? Ty won't eat with his hands though, he is OCD (seriously). He has to use a fork for everything...still messy! We need to get together before you leave!!! We miss you.
Nothing is like having a big bowl of spaghetti!!I need your email address! Email to kaileeapuna@cox.net
Wow! What a food lover! He looks so cute. I guess I am a clean freak...but looking at the pictures I was worried about his cute green chair...did you get the stain out???
So cute! Those are the funniest times when they get more on their face than do in their mouth! I love the pics! How did you get them in the small 4 pics? It looks super cute!
Chelsey: I did get the stain out. The highchair makers are smart and cover everything in a thing layer of plastic (or something). I used bleach and it took out the stain without ruining the chair.
Crystal: I used Picasa for the pictures. They have a collage option; I just picked "grid." Super easy.
Whoa! What a mess! Ha ha. What a cutie! I bet his cheeks were orange for a week. Jk.
Post a Comment