On Friday night Craig and I played a game of Scrabble. Craig had beat me the past 2 times so I was out to win. And it was working! Until Craig came up with this word:
He used all 7 of his tiles! Did you know that when you use all 7 of your tiles you get a 50 point bonus? I didn't! Craig scored 83 points for the word "refusing." After a short pillow fight (and reassembly of the words on the board that had been knocked aside during said pillow fight) we finished our game. Craig won....but only by 20-something.
9 years ago





3 comments:
I have banned scrabble in my house. Derrick is a Champion and used to play with his grandma all the time growing up. He usually wins by about 100 points! It's so annoying! The 50 point thing was new to me too!
That is quite a board! I have a hard enough time coming up with a 5-letter word. It sounds like Tony and I are just as competitive with each other and you guys are. I hope you hit him really hard during the pillow fight. :)
Dang, now you gave Bate another idea in how to beat me at every game. No fair Craig. I hope Mer won the pillow fight! :)
Post a Comment