3.02.2010

La Jolla, CA

In January our family took a road trip down to La Jolla, CA to hang out with some friends for a weekend. It was so fun! Going to the beach in the middle of winter is always a good idea. Even better when you can go with friends you haven't seen in months.



We pretty much hung out at the beach all day long. Wouldn't you?

We also did a murder mystery dinner where Craig and I were famous rock stars. We dressed for the occasion and won best costume. But somehow, we didn't get a photo of it. How that happened, I don't know. I did get a few really good shots of the ocean, though. And we've made a plan to visit the ocean once every year. 2010: check. Wonder where we'll go in 2011...

4 comments:

grammatracy said...

I guess AZ is out of the question in 2011, cuz I don't think Lake Pleasant counts as an ocean :(
Glad you guys had a great time...who wouldn't at the ocean??

Frances said...

Hey Mer,
what blogger layout do you have? How did you get your etsy items on your blog?

Amber said...

GREAT pictures! I'm so sad there isn't a pic of your rockstar costume!!! You guys looked AWESOME!

Chelsey said...

Wow, that picture of the ocean is gorgeous! I haven't traveled to many places, but I've actually been to the beach in La Jolla and it is such a cute town. I would love to spend more time there (probably will never happen, but I'm dreaming). I really wish you had a photo of your famous rock star costumes. Can you dress up and take a picture of a reinactment? Hey, I can ask can't I?