I just happened across your blog and it was so fun seeing your sweet family. Thank you for sharing Lily's story. What a blessing to have her in your lives, even for such a short time. I work in the NICU and know these sweet babies come with such an amazing spirit. Your family pictures are beautiful. Your little guy is such a cutie. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Jodi Wade
7 comments:
At least he didn't attack him, but it looks like he might if Santa gets any closer! Merry Christmas!
Attack, or cry, lol. I sure like that kid.
Haha, that second picture cracks me up!
Aw. Boy I love him in those jammies. Can't wait for Christmas! :)
I LOVE the second picture! He's so stinkin cute!
That's funny, it's almost like his face is saying, "Is a dinosaur really worth all this?"
I just happened across your blog and it was so fun seeing your sweet family. Thank you for sharing Lily's story. What a blessing to have her in your lives, even for such a short time. I work in the NICU and know these sweet babies come with such an amazing spirit. Your family pictures are beautiful. Your little guy is such a cutie. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Jodi Wade
Post a Comment