11.15.2009

No Pictures

My apologies for the lack of posting and the continuing lack of pictures in this post. It appears that our regular computer's motherboard was a bad seed. And it completely gave up on us about a week and a half ago. Meanwhile, we're using a backup...but I'm hesitant to upload any unnecessary files to it, since it's hopefully a temporary fix. For those of you who aren't in it just for the pictures, continue on.

A couple recent holiday-inspired Bradyisms:

After explaining to Brady why we really celebrate Christmas (that it's a celebration of Christ's birth, not just a time for Santa to give presents) he paused to think for a moment. Then replied, "Where's his cake?"

Tonight, while video-taping Brady we asked him who Santa was. He said "He poops out the presents!" See this link about Spain Christmas traditions for more information on the Tio de Nadal...which really does "poop" out the presents.

Other than laughing at Brady, we've been doing just a bit of this and a bit of that. Craig's still working for MarketStar, I'm still making stationery, our house is slowly improving...and I'm making plans for Thanksgiving, which we're hosting at our house this year. That will be another post, though - with pictures.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Brady is so thoughtful, maybe you guys should make a cake for Christmas this year. Good luck with hosting Thanksgiving. Are you cooking the turkey yourself? That is quite an undertaking. I am excited for those pictures and hope your computer starts working again.

Mike & Emily West said...

HAH, HAH! I was laughin very hard about Brady's interpretation of where Santa keeps his presents. Too cute! We missed you guys like crazy the other night, but I hope Brady is feeling better. Poor little guy. Mike and I would like to get together with you soon, before we head off. (We need to discuss your plan of coming to visit... right?! Hey...it's okay to be hopeful :-)) Anyway, expect a call soon!