9 years ago
9.06.2009
Temples
The other morning Brady and I were in his room getting him dressed for the day. He was lying on the floor facing his eastern window while I changed his diaper (potty training hasn't happened quite yet). All of a sudden he says, "Look! Temples!"; his finger pointed toward the window. I looked and the slivers of light streaming through the top of his curtains did in fact, look like temples. But I never would have thought of it without the eyes of my two year old.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It's amazing how much our kids teach us.
That is beautiful!
How sweet. How grateful I am for the tender mercies we feel through our children. Brady is such a cutie. Good luck with the potty training!
testing
So cute. It really does look like a temple! I love how children notice the simple things in life. They take the time to observe everything.
Post a Comment