
Whew! I've been a busy girl! But I think I've got the ball rolling now so I'm going to let you all in on what I've been doing.
Ever noticed the pictures of cards and invitations on the side of our blog? Those are my cards. I make them and sell them on Etsy, a place where anyone can sell handmade goods without having to fully launch their own website. Until now that shop has been known as Badinage (it means "playful banter" - there's your word of the day). BUT I'm changing it.
I'm changing it to Lily Jane Stationery. And I'm donating 10% of all proceeds to March of Dimes. I've also started a new blog (yep, another one) dedicated solely to the shop. It's going to have spotlights of both my work and others' art, tutorials and how to's, and service-oriented opportunities and projects. It'll come to form one day at a time. This is also where a link to Lily's Story and websites that I found helpful during my experience will be. If you care to join me you can click "FOLLOW" at the top of the new blog. And, please share at least the Lily's Story part with your friends. We want her story to be able to help others as far and wide as possible.
MEANWHILE, while I'm switching my products over to Lily Jane Stationery, I'm having a sale at my Badinage shop. Everything's 15% off. So if you need some stationery, take a look.



3 comments:
Thanks for letting me know, I'll follow your new blog too ;-).
Wow Meredith, you have been busy! I am excited to see all your new stationary. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Christmas. I would love to order some special ones for Christmas. I'll keep looking. Love, Aunt Tracy
Meredith...when I said "I'll keep looking" I meant I'll keep looking at your Etsy sight and order some for the holidays. Sorry, that sounded fine in my head :)
Post a Comment