Brady and I were looking through magazines together on the couch this morning when we happened upon this picture of a dance team in the BYU Magazine.
He wanted to know why they weren't wearing any shoes and what they were doing with the balls. I explained to him that they were dancing. A few moments later I see this:
Look out So You Think You Can Dance! This is sure to shock the judges.
Hi Craig and Meredith - I came across your blog on Monica's list. I hope you don't mind I read through a bunch of posts to learn about sweet Lily. She is beautiful and you all are a fabulous family to her (and Brady is darling). I could relate to some of the thoughts you posted during your pregnancy. Anyway, we wish you all the very best!! We have recorded our little Hope's story on a website linked to on our blog - those memories are treasures for us.
10 comments:
You definitely have one cute boy!
I think I need to start working from home...
That is seriously the cutest thing!
That is hilarious!
Hi Craig and Meredith -
I came across your blog on Monica's list. I hope you don't mind I read through a bunch of posts to learn about sweet Lily. She is beautiful and you all are a fabulous family to her (and Brady is darling). I could relate to some of the thoughts you posted during your pregnancy. Anyway, we wish you all the very best!! We have recorded our little Hope's story on a website linked to on our blog - those memories are treasures for us.
Marinda Wessman
Isn't this age fun? Brady cracks me up. I think he and Sophie would have a blast together!
So cute!
Oh. My. Awesomeness.
I'm laughing out loud. That is so funny.
What a funny little boy! Does he get those dance moves from Craig?
Post a Comment