7.29.2009

Memorial Service

We will be having a little graveside memorial service for Lily. Anyone who would like to come is welcome to attend.

Friday, July 31st at 10am
Mt. Olivet Cemetery
1342 E 500 S
Salt Lake City, UT

There will be a sign as you enter the cemetery with our name and an arrow directing you to the grave site. A luncheon will follow at the Murray Stake Center (160 E 4600 S) at 12p. You're welcome to come to one or both. But please don't feel obligated. We appreciate all the kind notes and emails we have received. Thanks, again.

2 comments:

Clayton and Amber said...

Today was heartbreaking but beautiful. The words, the songs, the prayers, the memories. Lily Jane is beautiful, precious, perfect and has touched more lives in 6 weeks than most people do in a lifetime. Thank you for sharing her life with us. I will never forget holding her and looking into her sweet face. I know you will see her again and hold her in your arms. She is forever yours. We love you Meredith, Craig and Brady. Thank you.

Mike & Emily West said...

Meredith and Craig,
I just saw this news. We have been traveling and unable to check the internet until today. We wanted to let you know how sorry we are for not being able to make it to the memorial and I also wanted to let you know that your family has been in our thoughts and prayers daily for the last several months. I was deeply saddened to hear that Lilly passed, but isn't it so wonderful that even in times like this, there can still be happiness and hope?! I have checked your blog almost every day for the last month, to see how you all are but mainly because your little posts are so full of trust and faith and they have uplifted me in ways I have greatly needed! Thank you for that. You are such wonderful examples, all of you, and we are so grateful to have you as friends.

Again, I am truly sorry for your loss, she is beautiful and so precious. Please, if there is anything at all that we could do for any reason, let us know.

We love you!

The Wests