Happy Birthday Lily! Yay for 1 month! And I love the pictures of Brady cooking in his room..so funny. Nice shorts Brady!
Wow, 1 month old already. Happy Birthday, Lily. We still pray for you every day. P.S. That is really cute of Brady "cooking" in his room, although I will vouch for him that he is a great cook in the real kitchen.
Happy, happy birthday, Lily dear! And your cake looks heavenly....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lily! Yay for 1 month! And I love the pictures of Brady cooking in his room..so funny. Nice shorts Brady!
Wow, 1 month old already. Happy Birthday, Lily. We still pray for you every day.
P.S. That is really cute of Brady "cooking" in his room, although I will vouch for him that he is a great cook in the real kitchen.
Happy, happy birthday, Lily dear! And your cake looks heavenly....
Post a Comment