Joey told me about little Lily and sent me the link to your blog. I've been thinking about your family a lot. You'll continue to be in my prayers. Please let us know if you need help with anything. And she definitely does have adorable little hiccups!
I don't think I have ever heard anything sweeter?! I've been thinking about you... just don't want to bug. I hope you got our air mattress through Adrianne. I'm bringing dinner on Tuesday so I'll call to what time. How long will Craig's parents be around?
She is the sweetest thing! She is just so precious!
FYI- my phone got lost in Morgan so if you need anything call me on my home phone 801*998*8943 or Broc's cell: 801*814*7788. Seriously et me know if you need anything!
I know we haven't talked in a while but I've been following your blog for awhile. I just want you to know I've been thinking about you, and your family is so beautiful. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family,
9 comments:
She is sooo... sweet I love the little hiccups.
Joey told me about little Lily and sent me the link to your blog. I've been thinking about your family a lot. You'll continue to be in my prayers. Please let us know if you need help with anything. And she definitely does have adorable little hiccups!
She is so precious!!! How is Brady doing? Has he seen her yet or not yet because she is in the NICU? Lily is beautiful!!!
That really is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! She looks so much like her brother.
I don't think I have ever heard anything sweeter?! I've been thinking about you... just don't want to bug. I hope you got our air mattress through Adrianne. I'm bringing dinner on Tuesday so I'll call to what time. How long will Craig's parents be around?
Enjoy her preciousness...
Monica
She is the sweetest thing! She is just so precious!
FYI- my phone got lost in Morgan so if you need anything call me on my home phone 801*998*8943 or Broc's cell: 801*814*7788. Seriously et me know if you need anything!
those hiccups are so dang cute! She's so beautiful!
Meredith -
I know we haven't talked in a while but I've been following your blog for awhile. I just want you to know I've been thinking about you, and your family is so beautiful. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family,
Nicole
Post a Comment