Okay, it took many efforts and re-saving but finally here's a video-tour of our new house. It's rustic, if you will, but very visible which, in my book, is all that matters. At least for today.
Hooray! I like the wood paneling too, btw. I can tell you've put a lot of work into it already. The paint/panel colors are so fun! I hope we can come see it soon. It looks awesome!
Loving the narration Craig! What a fun house. Good luck with all your future projects!! Casey wants to know when Uncle Craig is coming to visit again??? Hope we can see you soon (with Meredith and Brady!!)
The paint looks great! We know who we're gonna hire when we get a fixer-upper! Craig have you ever thought of film narration as an occupation? ha ha:) We really enjoyed the video!
We love it!! Craig, you did such a great job with the tour. We felt like we were really there. Next time we are in utah we will have to stop by/stay the night in the cellar!!!
I love it! It is so cute and has so much character! It's great to have such a big back yard, newer homes have like a fraction of that so that is awesome!
Yeah!!!!!! Finally got around to watching the video and seeing all the other fun family pics! The house is great! Really creepy cellar... Can't wait to see the pictures as you improve on it. You've got floors in now, right? Congrats on the house!
9 comments:
Hooray! I like the wood paneling too, btw. I can tell you've put a lot of work into it already. The paint/panel colors are so fun! I hope we can come see it soon. It looks awesome!
Loving the narration Craig! What a fun house. Good luck with all your future projects!! Casey wants to know when Uncle Craig is coming to visit again??? Hope we can see you soon (with Meredith and Brady!!)
I love how much character older homes have! I bet you guys have a blast fixing it up! I love the green front room!
The paint looks great! We know who we're gonna hire when we get a fixer-upper! Craig have you ever thought of film narration as an occupation? ha ha:) We really enjoyed the video!
We love it!! Craig, you did such a great job with the tour. We felt like we were really there. Next time we are in utah we will have to stop by/stay the night in the cellar!!!
I love it! It is so cute and has so much character! It's great to have such a big back yard, newer homes have like a fraction of that so that is awesome!
Great house guys. Congrats! Glad things are going well.
It looks like such a fun home. You will love fixing it up! I am glad that you are back:)
Yeah!!!!!! Finally got around to watching the video and seeing all the other fun family pics! The house is great! Really creepy cellar... Can't wait to see the pictures as you improve on it. You've got floors in now, right? Congrats on the house!
Post a Comment