Here's Brady's movie debut. This was a couple weeks ago, and his rolling is getting better.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm not sure which I enjoyed more, the adorable little baby rolling over and his cute little sneeze, or his Mom's sweet voice!! Grandma Church Yikes! I just don't know about that "Grandma," word.
Craig: He is so cute. Isn't being a parent the best? I can't imagine anything else like it or anything else more wonderful! Hey i know you are not on the blog much but Lynne is coming to town this weekend and we would love to come see you and your little guy. If you get this and you guys have time give me a call! 472-4840. Kristin
5 comments:
I'm not sure which I enjoyed more, the adorable little baby rolling over and his cute little sneeze, or his Mom's sweet voice!! Grandma Church
Yikes! I just don't know about that "Grandma," word.
That's amazing! He is so young to be rolling over already. I think he's going to be an athlete.
GO BRADY GO!
Yeah for Brady! We are so proud of him! He is getting cuter and cuter! Keep posting updates!
Craig:
He is so cute. Isn't being a parent the best? I can't imagine anything else like it or anything else more wonderful! Hey i know you are not on the blog much but Lynne is coming to town this weekend and we would love to come see you and your little guy. If you get this and you guys have time give me a call! 472-4840.
Kristin
Post a Comment